Let us help you find your next best friend
We do not have puppies available at this time.
When we have puppies, we normally work off waiting lists to place our puppies.
The fastest way to get a puppy from us is to get on our waiting list.
We are currently adding people to our end of Dec 2021 – Feb 2022 born list.
We would love to work with you to help you find your next best friend. We can help your find a puppy that best fits you.
Our puppies are
When we have puppies available...
They will be offered to people on the waiting list first!
If we have more puppies than people on our waiting list they will be listed on this page.
If one of our available puppies is the right match for you, we will require a deposit to hold him or her for you. Once your adoption application has been reviewed and accepted, we will require a deposit ($100) which may be paid using Venmo, Zelle or we can invoice you directly where you may pay with either a debit or credit card. Once we receive your deposit, the puppy will be reserved for you and taken off the market. Your deposit will be applied toward the price of the puppy.
If you are on our waiting list, you have already completed this step.
We accept Venmo, Zelle or can invoice you directly where you can pay using your debit or credit card for deposits.
We encourage you to subscribe to our Harman Corgis YouTube channel to stay up to date when we post litter videos.
Puppies will be ready to go to their new homes when they are approximately 9 weeks old. Once you have selected your puppy we will start planning pickup or delivery options, complete necessary paperwork, and get you ready for a new puppy.
We suggest that you look at the Preparing for your Puppy section of our website under the Resources Tab to start preparing for your pup.
Paperwork & Final Payment
We will start completing the paperwork once you have chosen your puppy. This will include
- Contract & Health Guarantee – A signed copy must be returned to us prior to the puppy leaving. This will be accomplished electronically.
- Invoice – I will email you an invoice for the balance due.
The balance must be paid in FULL before your puppy can leave our care. Once the payment has been made we will email you a receipt showing that the balance is paid in full. If you are picking up your puppy in person, we prefer for final payments to be made in cash. You may pay the balance using Venmo, Zelle or we can invoice you directly so that you can pay using a debit or credit card.
- Registration Application – Will be in the blue folder in your Puppy Care Package.
- Microchip Enrollment – We will help you complete this prior to the puppy leaving. (a one-time fee of around $18) Puppies will be microchipped when they are 7 weeks old.
Once I receive your final payment and signed contract you will receive your login for the Buyers Resources area where you can start watching training videos. We also encourage you to join our Harman Corgis Owners facebook group at this time.
Pick up & Delivery
We offer multiple pick up and delivery choices and are open to working out delivery options. It is best to contact Leslie when looking at delivery and pick up options. Buyers are responsible for all transport costs. Our normal options include
- Pick up directly from us
- Meeting along your travel route. We are willing to meet in a location within an hour’s drive from us or in Amarillo. If we meet in a location further away we may charge a small delivery fee to help cover the cost of fuel.
- Ground Transportation – we primarily use a pet transportation individual based out of Fort Worth Texas. He has speedily transported puppies across Texas and the nation for us at very reasonable prices. If you are in Texas this may be your best and most cost-effective option – we have been able to deliver dogs all over the state for $200 or less. If you are interested in this option contact us and we will get a quote.
- Flight options – we do not ship puppies in the cargo area of planes. We do however offer the following options to fly puppies. Note that both options require a health certificate which will be an additional fee.
- Meet you at the airport – we will meet you at Amarillo’s Rick Husband airport where you can pick up your puppy and fly home with them in the cabin of the airplane. You are responsible for making flight arrangements and paying extra fees to travel with your puppy as well as bringing an airline-approved pet travel bag that will fit under the seat of the plane. If you would rather fly into Oklahoma City we can also meet you there for an additional fee. Please check with us before booking flights to make sure that we will be able to meet you on a specific day and time. Remember that we are 2 hours away from Amarillo and 3 hours and 45 minutes away from Oklahoma City so we must make plans in advance.
Flight Nanny service – We can fly your puppy to an airport near you where you can pick up your puppy. Your puppy will fly in the cabin of the airplane with us. The cost will include the cost of the ticket plus any extra costs involved in the trip. Flight nanny fees must be paid prior to departing.