Not all Corgis are created equal...
What makes a Harman Corgi Special?
- All of our dogs have been tested for inherited diseases in Pembroke Welsh Corgis. Because we utilize this information when planning matings, we know that our puppies will never develop these diseases.
- Due to the training that our puppies receive through this program, our puppies come to you started in
- potty training – all puppies come litter box trained
- crate training
- leash training
- clicker training
- obedience training – knowing how to ask for things politely
- What is Puppy Culture?
Puppy Culture is a program developed by dog trainer and Bull Terrier breeder Jane Killion that is used by top breeders worldwide. The experiences that a puppy has during its first 12 weeks of like will shape its’ future and often determine how it will act as an adult. Breeders have the ability to change the outcome of the puppy’s life during this time by doing the right things at the right time. The experiences that a puppy has during its first 12 weeks of life will shape its future and often determine how it will act as an adult. Breeders have the ability to change the outcome of the puppy’s life during this time by doing the right things at the right time.
- Starting quickly after birth on day 3, each puppy is individually handled and worked with daily until they leave to go to their new homes. Yes, it is time-consuming and requires a lot of extra work but it is critical in creating a puppy that will make a well-adjusted pet that will be able to function with their owners in human society. We know that the end result is worth the extra effort.
- Research has shown that dogs raised with the Puppy Culture protocol are smarter and are able to handle stressful situations better.
- Our Puppies are healthy! Each puppy is vet checked at 6 to 7 weeks old for general health. Bite, eyes, and joints are also checked at this time.
- Our puppies come up to date on vaccinations and deworming.
- Our puppies carry a 1-year genetic health guarantee
- All of our puppies come implanted with an AKC Reunite Microchip. Before your puppy leaves, we will help you enroll your puppy with AKC Reunite so you will be contacted immediately if your puppy is found after getting lost.
- Our Puppies are very competitively priced.
- Most of our puppies are sold as pets with limited registration however full registration is available on most litters.
- As a buyer, you not only get a great puppy but you receive lifetime support. We are there to help you if you have questions or problems with your dog even after its grown. We offer group video conferencing to help with questions and concerns.
- Harman Corgi owners get access to our restricted Buyers Resources area on our website where you will find videos and information to help you get ready to bring your puppy home, train your puppy, and address problems along the way. Our Harman Corgi Owners facebook group allows you to connect with other other owners and swap ideas. These resources will help you each step along the way of creating a great dog.
- The process of getting a new puppy can be very stressful. We make the process simple and easy.
- We are glad to provide references to confirm that we are legitimate breeders and will work with you to find the right puppy for your family and lifestyle.
- When selecting your puppy we prefer to set up a face time or video chat through facebook messenger so that you can actually see the puppies in real-time.
- We leave a trail of paper – we will email you an updated receipt every time payments of any kind occur.
- Learn more about the signs of Puppy Scammers and how to avoid them by clicking on the link below.
- Learn more about adopting a Harman Corgi, getting on the waiting list or becoming part of our up update lists.
What Our Customers Have to Say
We purchased a puppy from The Harman’s and are absolutely in love! Our dog Moose is super sweet and loving. He has the very best temperament and loves kids! He also loves to be around other animals. We couldn’t be happier with our new dog!Kelly J.Spearman, Texas
On advice of a close friend we inquired about a female pup. We have a male and wanted a female to hopefully breed a few litters. We were sent text pictures of all the pups and immediately picked our "Lucy". It was love at first sight! Lucy has been all we could of wanted. Her name fits her personality and we are anxious to see her in a mother capacity. Dealing with the Harmans has been a blessing. Both business wise and personally . All paperwork was delivered with the pup and Leslie truly loves getting text pictures of her pups as they develop.Larry B.Marion, Texas
“ I had a great experience buying a puppy from the Harman’s. The puppy we received was in great health, and is continuing to develop into a great companion/ barn dog. The Harman’s provided me with plenty of information and advice on raising my new puppy. Great Corgis, Great people!”Joshua T.Robstown, Texas
I purchased my male corgi, Mudflap, from the Harmans. They were so kind and answered my many questions. They even met us half way to pick him up. “Muddy” is a great dog and he is built just how I feel a corgi should be— He is short and wide and has a great temperament. I’m very happy with my pup! He is now 9 months old. -Kendra from KBI FarmsOzark, Arkansas
We purchased a Harman Corgi puppy in June of 2018. At the time we also had an 11 year old female Corgi. We knew we loved this breed of dogs and we so excited to get a new one. We were over the moon about our sweet Lola Marie when she came to us, from Perryton. We have two daughters, ages 12 and 7. Needless to say Lola has plenty of attention and love from our family. I quickly learned she was going to be easy to housebreak, potty train, and crate train. We live on a small farm so she has plenty of space to run, play, and explore. She plays outside with our other dogs during the day and comes in the house to sleep at night. She is amazing with our children! She fits right in with our other dogs, as well. She loves to help with the livestock and you can tell she has “pig raising” in her blood. She is quick to assist with penning, walking, and herding. Most of all our Lola is a companion. She loves to be a lap dog, give kisses, go to town to run errands, and cuddle up with our girls. Lola is full of personality! She is a wonderful pet and so so smart! Another Harmon Corgi is probably in our family’s future!Kaki C.Lubbock, Texas