Vaccination and Deworming Protocol
We are sticklers about the vaccination and deworming protocol for our Corgi puppies. By the time you get your puppy, they will have started immunization against Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis), Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus. The fact that the puppy has had its first vaccinations does not guarantee immunity. You MUST continue what we have started to fully protect your puppy from getting sick! That means continuing the vaccination series.
Our mothers are on a 5 week worming schedule during late pregnancy and 2 weeks post whelping therefore we start our worming protocol with puppies at 4 weeks of age.
Our typical Vaccination and Deworming protocol for puppies
- Neopar – first vaccination against Parvovirus
- Dewormed with Pyrantel Pamoate
- Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPv (Galaxy DA2PPv) prevents Canine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis), Adenovirus Type 2 (Respiratory Disease), Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus
- Dewormed with Safeguard for 3 days
- Dewormed with Safeguard for 3 -5 days
We would love to hear from you. We can help you find your next best friend.
Phone: Leslie 806-202-2076